- Launch Windows Explorer based on your operating system: Windows 10/8: from the Start screen/menu, start typing Explorer and click on File Explorer in the search results displayed. A new File Explorer window opens up. Windows 7/VISTA/XP: right-click on the Start circle/icon and select Open Windows Explorer.
- Now organise all files you wish to upload into a folder. Give it a relevant name.
- Right mouse click on this folder.
- Select Send To > Compressed (Zipped) folder. A zipped (compressed) version of your folder will be created.
- Attach this zipped folder to your contact support form.
- To select multiple files listed together, hold down the Shift key and click on each file. If you need to include several individual files, hold down the Command key and click on each.
- Control-click or tap using two fingers on the files then choose Compress from the shortcut menu. The compressed file which is created is called Archive.zip.
- Attach this zipped file to your reply email.
Note: There are restrictions with the file size that you can attach. If the zipped file is over 8MB, please submit a support request form and provide the actual size of the zipped files (right-click on the file and select ‘Properties’ to view its size). We can then set up a secure file sharing service provided by www.dropbox.com for you to upload your files.