If you have been using NVivo and need the license key to transfer/reinstall NVivo on a computer, then you can retrieve your license key as follows:
- You will find the key in either the email you initially received from QSR (if you downloaded the Software) or on the packaging (if you purchased the physical installation media – USB flash drive or DVD)
- You can also retrieve your license key from NVivo as follows:
- NVivo 11 for Windows – click File > Help > About NVivo
- NVivo 10 for Windows – click File > Help > About NVivo
- NVivo 10 for Mac – click NVivo > About NVivo
- NVivo 9 – click File > Help > About NVivo
- NVivo 8 – click Help > About NVivo
If you are still unable to locate your license key, please contact us via our Sales and general enquiries form.
Note: The NVivo license contains 25 alphanumeric characters but only the first 20 characters display in the ‘About’ screen.