Please complete an activation request form as follows and send it to QSR:
- In the New NVivo display the Activate screen. If it is not already displayed, click on the File menu point to Product Info point to Manage License, select Activate License.
- In NVivo 12, 11, 10 or 9, display the Activate screen. If it is not already displayed, click on the File tab, point to Help and click Activate License, or select Activate Now on the Activation Reminder OR In NVivo 8, from the Help menu, click on Help then Activate License, or select Activate Now on the Activation Reminder.
- Click Activate via Email or Mail/Fax. Note: if you only access your email using an Internet browser (web mail), you cannot activate NVivo by email.
- Enter your details. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) must be provided.
- Click the Generate button to refresh the Installation Key.
- If you are activating by email, click the Send button. NVivo will generate an activation request email using your default mail client. The Subject of the email will be prefilled. Prefix the existing Subject with Reformatted without deactivation and send this email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise, you can take a screen shot of the completed Activate screen (Press Alt + Print Screen) and paste it into a Word or WordPad document. Save this document as Reformatted without deactivation, then submit a support request form with the saved file attached.
We’ll then be able to determine how to proceed with your activation.
Note: For future reference, deactivate your license key as follows prior to uninstalling NVivo or reformatting/reimaging your computer:
In NVivo 11, 10 or 9, click on the File tab, point to Help and click Deactivate License
In NVivo 8, from the Help menu, click on Help then Deactivate License